Submit News – Dodge County
We invite you to submit your announcement using one of the forms below. There is no charge to place an announcement and a photo may be included in it. Please direct any questions to [email protected].
News Items and Letters to the Editor
Send Letters to the Editor (see policy below), news tips, photos, news articles, and sports to the following:
Mitchell Keller, Editor
phone: (920) 387-2211
PO Box 277, Theresa, WI 53091
Letters To The Editor Policy
• Deadline for letters to the editor is 5 p.m. on Monday of each week unless there is an early deadline due to a holiday. In case of an early deadline, your letter to the editor must be received by 4 p.m. on Friday.
• All letters to the editor are limited to a maximum of 350 words. Editing to conform to this length is the privilege of the editor.
• No capitalization, underlining, italics, or other special formatting will be used in a letter.
• All letters must be signed, but they will be published without a name if the writer requests. In addition, a phone number must be included so the editor is able to verify the authenticity of the letter.
• Please proofread your letter for spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. The editor reserves the right to edit letters for errors such as these.
• The editor has the right to refuse a letter based on the potential for financial liability through lawsuit or based on letters being unfair to those involved.
• Only one letter from an individual will be accepted on a single issue unless the editor believes a response is appropriate and fair.
• Publication of any and all letters is the sole discretion of the editor, taking into account newsworthiness, length, or other similar letters.
• Letters of thanks are not considered letters to the editor.
Election Letters To The Editor
• Letters to the editor concerning election issues must follow all of the above guidelines.
• In addition, election letters will not be published in the issue before the election takes place.